Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Update June 13, 2016


Mark Owen Vickers

Attachments3:09 PM (37 minutes ago)
to medeannaaguirre3.vickers46b.crum1984laura.crum1988vickers463
Como Estas!

So much has happened in the last week. We had transfers this last week
and I said goodbye to Magnolia. We'll see if we see Magnolia again. I
have a new companion named Elder Visser. (Picture attached) I am
serving in the Westfield Ward. We have 3 baptismal dates and hope to
set several more this week. Elder Visser is headed home after this
transfer. I am learning so much from him on ways to be more effective.
This area is so diverse with everything from executives to blue
collar. I love it already! I am learning that the Lord can do
literally anything through us as we are fully consecrated.



No comments:

Post a Comment