Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Brothers:)


DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

AttachmentsJun 12 (9 days ago)
to mark.vickersspencer.vickers
Hi guys,
So your "little" brother pre-sacrament meeting:).  Seriously it's kind of neat because he is only one of 7 Aaronic priesthood holders in this ward...  he has been asked to help with the sacrament!!!   Pretty cool !!!
Attachments area

Spencer Vickers

Jun 13 (8 days ago)
to me
Hahahahaha. Prime. :D How is the ward so small? Did they just split the boundaries or something? *Pssst!* Take a razor to that boy!

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

Jun 13 (8 days ago)
to Spencer
 Ha ha.  I actually did shave him and cut his hair yesterday and he did bless the sacrament.  Actually this new ward is just as big as Manilla 8 but it's mostly young couples:).   I think I told you Kule Whimpy is Lances new young men's president:)

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

Jun 13 (8 days ago)
to Mark
Yes:). And he blessed the sacrament.   He's really struggling with his testimony but he says he just really misses talking to you and Spence just as brothers:)

Mark Owen Vickers

Jun 13 (8 days ago)
to me
He's going through his own refiners fire right now. We're going to be new people when we return. :) in a good way. I have an idea. I'm going to record short videos and send them to him. :)

Sent from my iPad

Spencer Vickers

Jun 18 (3 days ago)
to me
Yes! I'm a hairy dude but unfortunately ladies aren't into beards most of the time. Most of the time they also don't look very good. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment