Monday, June 6, 2016

Week of June 6, 2016


DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

May 24 (13 days ago)
to Spencer
Hi!  Did you send any pictures this last week?  Were you traveling on Monday the 22nd?

love ya!

Spencer Vickers

May 30 (7 days ago)
to me
Sorry for not sending any pictures in a while. I'm not entirely sure where my camera cord is. I'll find that though. :) On Monday the 23rd ;), we had training, so we switched our P-Day to that Tuesday.

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

8:43 PM (19 hours ago)
to Spencer
let me know if I need to order you a new one<3

Spencer Vickers

7:39 AM (8 hours ago)
to me
Here's a funny story. I found it... and then we moved apartments.. I'll definitely try to have pictures next week! :)

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

7:57 PM (20 hours ago)
to MarkSpencerGeneene
This is been a really nice Sabbath.  Lance and I got lost trying to find our new ward building:)  It's only five minutes from here but the GPS kept telling us to go somewhere else:)

I bore my testimony that the holy ghost is much better than any GPS:)   After sacrament the Bishop has all the new people come into his office for a get to know you, which was great for Lance.  Then after that one of the brethren said, "Let me show you where priesthood is!!!"    Then when we got home from church there was a knock on the door and a young couple who just live across the hall from us came to say hi and bring treats:)

It was awesome.  The young husband, Richard, and Lance  hit it off right away!!!  They have similar computer and 3D modeling interests.   

They are both RM's.  

Oh silly me, before I forget, Spence, guess who Lances' new young men's president is?  One of the whimpy twins!!!

I feel like this will be a good place for Lance!  He only has 8 total deacons, teachers and priests, (last ward 26 priests), and honeslty i think he got a little lost with all of them in the last ward.   he said he is also the oldest so that may open up leadership possibilities for him!

Also the stake is holding a Trek at the end of June and I'm praying Lance will go to that.

So hopefully Laura and Bryan will tell you all about their trip to South Carolina.  It has been fun to face time Elly.  Laura said they had amazing seafood yesterday!

Did  Lance tell you he's working for ROI?  So far he's in training and enjoying it.   

Spencer Vickers

7:41 AM (8 hours ago)
to me
Haha thanks for the story about getting lost with the GPS. That brought me a smile. 26 priests?????? What happened to the Manilla 8th ward? :O :D I'm glad to hear that Lance is enjoying the new ward.

One of the Wimpy twins is his Young men's president?? That's so cool! I love their family. Say hi for me!



Spencer Vickers

7:49 AM (8 hours ago)
to me
Woh! Kirk's cleaned up quite nicely. Lookin' pretty fancy. ;) Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sending me pics of the temple. I love that place. :) Good luck getting me out of there when I come home!
Add caption











No comments:

Post a Comment