Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

My District:)




   

  

  














Mark Owen Vickers

1:24 PM (14 hours ago)
to me
That little girl is growing up too fast! She looks right at home. :)






    Birthday Fun
   

)

So after we were done emailing yesterday I thought...   I forgot to say early happy birthday!!!   Well hopefully you will get your card and presents from the mission home before too long!


Jim and dad today on dad's birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Dad and Jim  Burns on dad's birthday:)





Mark Owen Vickers

1:02 PM (14 hours ago)
to me
That's fun that you'll be speaking on Mothers Day. I mean you are the best mom ever so.....makes sense to me. :)    I'm not sure exactly what time we'll be able to Skype on M-Day. We have church from 1pm-4pm CST. It may have to be like 6ish. I'll try to get a definite time this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment