Friday, April 21, 2017

April 21, 2017


DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

Apr 17 (4 days ago)
to MarkSpencer
 So cool. I don't know if Bryan already wrote to you about it but yesterday in grandma's sacrament meeting a return missionary was speaking for his homecoming from Tennessee. So after sacrament meeting Bryan went up and talk to him and found out that he had actually served in Brian's branch when it became award any  knows Bryan's parents !

Mark Owen Vickers

Apr 17 (4 days ago)
to me
That's awesome! I bet it made both of their days! Has the ward been growing much where Bryan grew up?

-- Elder Mark Vickers

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

Apr 17 (4 days ago)
to Mark
That would. E a great question to ask him🤗   

I think he did mention that it was still pretty little.   Lou said  Bryan and maybe only one or two others had served missions from it

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

Apr 20 (1 day ago)
to Mark
He's not too far from us. 24 miles...35 minutes without traffic. I have an errand that way tomorrow around lunch time. If he's in an iPad mission email him and tell him to text or call Sister Maloney.   I'm the Houston Texas Coordinating Council Director of Public Affairs, and he's in the North or West Stake which are two of the nine stakes I work with. 🙂 

Sometimes on Fridays, they have Zone or District training, so I could try to take a cake or something to their meeting.

I will also contact the bishop and see if he and his companion have a dinner appointment tonight. Maybe that family could surprise him with a little cupcake.










No comments:

Post a Comment