Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017





   




Mark Owen Vickers

Attachments4:27 PM (1 hour ago)
to me, bcc: me

Hey Everyone!

We had a great week here in the Melbourne Ward. So many amazing things
happened this last Sunday. We have been working with a woman by the
name of Jimmie as well as a couple; Chris and Bree. By some miracle we
were able to have all 3 of them join us for church. We had to arrange
a ride for all of them along with a two year old coming with Jimmie.
We drove for 20 minutes to one member's house, grabbed a car seat and
then proceeded to meet a different member at Jimmie's home. It was a
good thing church didn't start until 11. So many other crazy things
happened this week. Let's just say the Lord protected us this week as
we work in the inner city of Houston. :)


-- Elder Mark Vickers

    







On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:57 AM, DEANNE VICKERS <deannevick@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mark O I'm up in the middle of the night so I thought I would write you a short e-mail. How is life going on as a trainer? Where is your new companion from? How is the work going? I miss you so much, but I am so greatful for your service to your Heavenly Father



I would recommend that you try and get into BYU winter semester. I would keep your scholarship in effect at UVU until you have been accepted at BYU.

Hope you have a great week.

Love Eternally,

Dad

P.S. Today is our 30th anniversary ❤❤🎈🎈🎈🎈

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:45 AM Spencer Vickers <spencer.vickers@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Thanks for asking about that mom. I've actually been thinking about that lately. Because I'll be returning home on the 19 September, school at brigham young university will have already started for the fall semester. Should I try to apply for the winter semester, or is that even possible for me starting my undergrad? Also, what will I need to do with my scholarships at Utah Valley University? 

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM, DEANNE VICKERS <deannevick@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you two applied for school?💙🎓🎓
-- 

DeAnne





-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment