Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 09, 2016 continued


DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

May 9 (8 days ago)
to MarkSpencer
What a wonderful day yesterday!!! Right up there with best days of my life😀
Started out at 8 am with Skype to Spence!   Thanks to Skylers Xbox end Bryan signing in!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Page driving in for the day!
Me, (momma) speaking in sacrament.
Mothers day cards end gifts for us girls:)
Yummy #family dinner
Ending day with Skype to Mark O!
Boys your words and testimonies to Lance were priceless!!!   His patriarchal blessing tells him that he was born at this time to testify end prepare for Christ's 2nd coming...but as you both testified Lance must first experience that personal conversion.
A brother Rogers from the stake messages him that they would like him to help with stake high adventure!   Lance thinks they think he's inactive end that's why they are reaching out to him.  I am going to tell him it's because he's an amazing kid ant they need his help.

Mark Owen Vickers

May 9 (8 days ago)
to meSpencer
Such a good day. What's funny is that Lance is probably right, however is he actively engaged? Being at church and being active are two different things. I'm in touch with him now via a different email so hopefully we can stay in touch better. :) I like the way you put it mom. :)

Sent from my iPad

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

May 9 (8 days ago)
to Mark
Can you ask the Relief Society president or bishop to recommend a good doctor there?




Elly is watching your Skype and giving you kisses💛

Mark Owen Vickers

May 9 (8 days ago)
to me
Yeah I went to the mission office today and the mission Doctor got me approved for a visit of a family doctor. I have an appointment at 8:30 am tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. :)

Sent from my iPad

Mark Owen Vickers

May 9 (8 days ago)
to me
Precious. :)

Sent from my iPad

DEANNE VICKERS deannevick@gmail.com

May 9 (8 days ago)
to Mark
Prayers for ya!!!   Are you going to share with him that your mom suffers too or do you think these are more stress related, alergy?

Mark Owen Vickers

May 9 (8 days ago)
to me
Yeah gonna give the family history. Not sure what could be causing them. You know better than most that the causes can be most anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment